|<< Prev Next >>|
Course Code: BSB30201
(This qualification is nationally recognised)
This certificate may by run in a number of ways given its flexible nature.
Upon successful completion, graduates will have a broad range of fundamental skills to assist them in general office administration work, and to offer potential or existing employers.
Employment opportunities may include the following:
• General Administration Officer
• Payroll Officer
• Personal Assistant (PA)
• Administration Support Assistant
This qualification provides a pathway to higher qualifications in the Business Service Training Package.
The Information Session forms the initial stage of the enrolment process, providing an opportunity for prospective students to come along and meet some of the tutors as well as finding out more about the course, prior to enrolment. A student induction kit will be circulated to those who choose to enrol at this stage.
Total fees in 2009 for the Certificate III in Business Administration are:
• $735.00 (Tuition fee) plus $120.00 (Amenities fee)
OR Concession Rate:
• $55.00 plus $120.00 (Amenities fee)
ECEC has a bank of highly qualified industry tutors with a high standard of training education and recent or current industry experience in the business sector.
Training is delivered in the class environment, on a part time basis. However, students must allow for a substantial amount of time outside class hours to complete assignments and work-based projects.
Who is this course for?
The Certificate III in Business Administration is for those wishing to or already working in an office environment or seeking work in this sector.
• General administration staff seeking to formally upgrade their office skills.
• Those seeking to retrain in a new area with a view to gaining employment.
• Provides a pathway to articulate into Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications in the Business Services
• For those wanting to gain an accredited qualification.
ECEC prides itself on delivering quality training and uses qualified trainers with current or very recent industry experience.
This qualification meets the requirements for employment in the business services sector.
|ECEC 46-50 Binney Street, Euroa. 3666
Ph 03 57952777
Fax 03 57951663